C++ Technology Developer
PlayGiga was founded in 2013, with the goal of leading the Cloud Gaming industry by developing a unique worldwide service.
Based at our offices in Madrid, we are looking for a talented technology developer to continue improving our platform.
Desired skills and experience
- We are looking for someone with a B.S. in Computer Science and at least 2 years of experience in C / C++ development.
- Experience with industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX / OpenGL).
- Strong background of working with audio / video encoders and decoders.
- Capable of writing quality code whilst maintaining an open mind for constructive feedback.
- Proven ability to design solutions that improve business processes.
- Self-directed, motivated and organised.
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio / Android Studio / XCode.
- Knowledge about game engines implementation in C / C ++.
- Knowledge about assembly code.
- Windows API programming experience (SDK / DDK).
- Proven skills optimizing, debugging and profiling code (own and third party code).
- Experience in previous multiplatform projects.
- Prior experience in VR and / or R&D projects will be appreciated.
- Experience with GIT and GitHub.
- Experience working in an agile environment under Scrum, Kanban or similar methodologies.
- Passion for videogames.
- Permanent contract, full-time job.
- Be part of a leading company in the cloud gaming industry.
- Long term career development.
If you’re interested in this offer, please contact us at email@example.com