Financial Modeller and Financial Planning Analyst
- Develop complex financial models and present analytics to support business decision making
- Development and maintenance of complex pricing models
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Assist Head of Finance in review and development of annual budgets
- Write and maintain functional specifications on database enhancements, reports, business processes and system processes.
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results.
- Conduct comparable analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial analyses
- Prepare and review financial variances between Actual/Budget/Forecast financial results
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Provide user support and maintenance during the annual budget cycle and quarterly forecast cycles
Skills & qualifications required
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent spread sheet, power point and database management
- Experience in financial modelingand business analysis
- Experience working with the budgeting process
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Structured and used to work under a deadline dynamics
- Great attention to detail
Academic and professional background
- At least 4 years of experience building economic and financial models, ideally in a consulting firm
- Business Administration
- Engineer with MBA
- Fluent in English
- Likes to work in a dynamic start up environment
Report to the Finance Director